[Fedora-livecd-list] Need help with space issues

Locane locane at gmail.com
Fri May 8 23:01:13 UTC 2015

Hey Todd.

I build my LiveCDs for PXE booting, not a USB stick, and it sounds like
you're using a GUI.  I've been using livecd-creator which is a command line
tool for CentOS, and it consumes a kickstart file (.ks) to run set the
image up with.  Your GUI may do something similar.

I'm not familiar with the particular tool you're using, but building a new
one using the entire space available on your USB stick seems like a good
idea if you're not doing anything else with it.