Reminder: Zikula Meeting 2009-07-29 @ 15:00 UTC (11 AM EDT)

Eric Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Tue Jul 28 22:08:17 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-07-28 at 14:47 -0700, John Poelstra wrote:
> Zikula Meeting Agenda
> 2009-07-29
> 15:00 UTC

John,
I, unfortunately, will be unavailable for tomorrow's meeting.

> == Last Meeting  ==
> * https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:Zikula_20090722
>
> == Packaging Status Follow up ==
> *
> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/showdependencytree.cgi?id=504066&hide_resolved=1
> * https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Zikula#Module_status
> * '''ACTIONS:'''
> ** Sparks to review license problems in scribite! to determine if he can
> just remove the "broken" pieces.

This has been completed and scribite! is in the repo.  Upstream removed
ALL text editors from within scribite! and provides them separately.  I
just need to know what text editor(s) need to be packaged.  Zikula has
Xinha (I don't think this one is GPL), tinymce, fckeditor, openwysiwyg,
and nicedit.

--Eric