Zikula fasauth status

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 01:21:57 UTC 2010

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 4:34 PM, David Nalley <david at gnsa.us> wrote:
> Simon stopped by in IRC today and worked with Mel on getting FASAuth
> to properly use FAS groups for granting privileges. They tested this
> successfully. I grabbed the changes and committed them to the git
> repository and branched 0.3
> I kicked off a new srpm which you can find here:
> http://ke4qqq.fedorapeople.org/zikula-module-fedora-fasauth-0.3-1.fc13.src.rpm
>
> So action items from this:
>
> 1. We need to test that this RPM did in fact grab all of the changes
> and that it works as it is supposed from the RPM.
> 2. We need someone in sysadmin-main to look at commit the above
> package to the infra repo.
> 3. Mel - you can now take me off your nag list :)
>
> I'll try and participate in #1 in coordination with others, though it
> may be the weekend before my schedule frees up enough to sink any
> serious effort into it. If someone else wants to pick this up and run
> with it, feel free to.
>
> Thoughts/comments/flames?

Can either you or Mel make a ticket in the appropriate queue so we can
track this in FI meetings as needed? (If you agree that it is
necessary... I just don't want it to get lost.)

Is this fixing the admin FASauth issue or is this fixing the "we want
editors to have their own fas group and get authorized to the same
group in zikula" as well?