Fedora Insight: mobile version non-critical enhancement

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Fri Apr 16 10:13:40 UTC 2010

Fedora Insight folk: here is another non-critical, non-blocker
enhancement for post-F13 timeframe.

I've opened a new ticket on this:

and added this to the running list of FI items to work on:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight#Meeting_agenda:_2010-04-22

which can be discussed at the 4/22/10 FI meeting.

  - pascal