News still publishable?

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 23:09:28 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 09:06:13AM -0400, Pascal Calarco wrote:
> On 06/10/2010 08:02 AM, Paul Frields wrote:
> > On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 10:33 PM, Pascal Calarco<pcalarco at nd.edu>  wrote:
> >
> >> Okay, one issue that prevents me from republishing FWN to FI, logged in
> >> as my regular FAS creds.
> >>
> >> When I log in now, there is no link to the admin panel.  Could I either
> >> be added to the admin group or have a link to the admin panel added
> >> somewhere in the UI?  Thanks!
> >>
> > Are you logging in to publictest6?
> >
> > Paul
> >

> Yes.  I have logged a new ticket on this:
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/2215
>
> This was included as a need on one of the older zikula design tickets,
> but I can't seem to put my finger on that now.
>
> I'll add this to the /wiki/Fedora_Insight page as well.  Thanks!

Pascal, I answered the ticket -- we had decided some time ago in one
of the Insight meetings to use a simple "all or nothing" approach to
admin access for now.  The AuthFAS module only supports one admin
group now, but it *is* possible for it to support more in a later
release.  I think that was the cause of the problem or
misunderstanding.  You are in the 'cmsadmin' group on pt3's FakeFAS
system now, and you should be able to edit content and do other admin
tasks as needed.