Fedora Insight workflow

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Sun Nov 7 18:13:29 UTC 2010

Hi Peter --

Check out the events section in the announcements beat in the latest FWN to get a sense of the content we'll start out with.

This will likely we expanded somewhat, with more local events that Ambassadors add to.  We would basically want to repurpose and syndicate the Fedora Events content and make it easier for the Fedora Community to add other LUG events etc. Where Fedora has a high visibility.

  - pascal