Fedora Insight meeting 11/18/2010 1900 UTC

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 20:57:20 UTC 2010

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 03:42:19PM -0500, Pascal Calarco wrote:
>      Action items
>
>   1. pcalarco and asrob to work together to build and test the block
>      that will display the last FWN.

Does this require any of the module packages that are currently being
worked up?

>   2. smooge Get publictest box on RHEL6 up by next meeting so we can
>      start working with it (newer PHP, etc.)

Smooge, how's this part coming?

>   3. stickster Contact limb (Jon C) and get his feedback on a 'drupal6
>      = 6.X' virtual Provides in the Fedora drupal package

Jon's done this in the latest drupal package in Fedora.

>   4. Schendje hiemanshu asrob to work on the Theme and take their
>      design work to the list once decisions have been made about the
>      look, feel, and colors.
>   5. pcalarco will document FWN book/View combination
>   6. asrob to summarize what he needs to get his module to work for
>      importing RSS info the Drupal "cache" in an email to the list.
>   7. asrob to package Data module which should be ready for review by
>      next meeting

There are a couple issues with the spec files that asrob has been
working on -- I left him some comments and will follow up with him to
resolve any questions.

I'm back from vacation and will be around to run the meeting on
Thursday (as long as that's OK with everyone). :-)