Update

Peter Borsa peter.borsa at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 05:04:58 UTC 2011

Hi!

Just a few note.... there is a problem with configuration
file(settings.php), that is not secured.

"The file sites/default/settings.php is not protected from
modifications and poses a security risk. You must change the file's
permissions to be non-writable."

And what about cron?

"Last run 5 hours 57 min ago"

This is too old.