Planet Edited and Fedora Insight?

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Sat Feb 12 14:34:46 UTC 2011

Hi Andrea --

Yes, I am happy to help.  I have been having trouble making the Fedora Insight meeting times as I am involved in a campus digital video project that meets at the same time.  We can promote Planet Edited in FWN as well to raise visibility of this.  But I need to get some blog posts out about FUDCon so will work on this, this weekend, and also mention some things about Fedora Insight and Planet Edited.

  - pascal