Willing to help Fedora Insight project

Anuj More anujmorex at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 15:33:20 UTC 2011

@Everyone: No replies? Surprising :P

Dude. Welcome.

I am working on a Joomla site for my college, and its a mess. Now I am
wondering why the guy who made the site (Someone else made it before I
got the job of handling the site) did not use Drupal. Drupal has a
steeper learning curve though.

Author for articles: That is why I am here too. Apparently, that is
going to take some time ;)

One thing you can do is attend the Insight meeting every Thursday. Or
at least follow the logs (which is what I do most of the times)

Hope you enjoy the stay.
Get asrob on IRC if you have any doubts. Or stickster. Or anyone else
willing to help.