Insight calendar

Andrea Veri av at gnome.org
Thu Feb 24 12:34:51 UTC 2011

Il giorno 24/feb/2011, alle ore 12.40, Peter Borsa ha scritto:

> Hi!
>
> I have just created a calendar for Insight. http://publictest09.fedoraproject.org/drupal/calendar
> What do you think? Do we need repeating dates for example?

Peter, you simply rock! that it what I was looking for when I
proposed the calendar idea two weeks ago.

Meeting dates need to be repeated, yes. *Every week* on the
date/time we decided to held our meetings, we should make sure
that a calendar entry is added. (I guess this should apply to all
the Fedora teams that will want to use our calendar system)

Please /msg or ping me in IRC whenever you want to talk
about the calendar system and thanks for setting it up on our
testing istance!

Andrea