Self Presentation

Andrea Veri av at gnome.org
Mon Jan 24 20:10:18 UTC 2011

Hi,

I was having a talk with 'smooge' on #fedora-admin about my interest to join the sysadmin
team and he told me that the Insight Team is looking for help on its infrastructure.

He gave me Paul Frields's mail and he told me to contact him since I was interested in
the position. I am therefore here to present myself to the list, here are some pointers:

- http://people.gnome.org/~av
- I've been working on the Ubuntu-it website for around two years.

I am really happy to have joined back a great community like Fedora is.

Thanks in advance and have a great day,

Andrea