FUDCon website

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 03:34:46 UTC 2011

On 07/18/2011 10:54 AM, tuxdna wrote:
> Let us host the static pages immediately. We need hosting space for the same.

A number of us had a discussion in #fedora-admin and #fedora-websites
and http://fudcon.fedoraproject.org is setup now.  The plan is to use
region specific url  such as http://fudcon.fedoraproject.org/APAC for
the different FUDCon's and archive them by year later
(fudcon.fedoraproject.org/2011/Pune for instance).   Saleem,  you now
have commit access to fedora-web.git and can upload content there.  I
will work with you on the content and you can reuse the design from
Tatica.   If anyone from FUDCon Milan team is interested in this now,
let me know  (mether in #fedora-india) and I would be happy to
coordinate with you.

Once the static content is in place, we can reach out to sponsors but we
are working on packaging funnel

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Funnel

This can handle voting of talks but not many of the other things like
COD can.  We can evaluate between these two options later and I will
file a RFR when needed.

Rahul