Join with fedora-insight introduction

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 16:59:11 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 09:12:37PM +0530, Buddhika Kurera wrote:
> Hello Mates,
>
> Thanks for the info Peter and Paul.
>
> Actually I was little busy with exams and will be free from next week.
> However with in the period I had a look on the links sent, setup the
> sandbox and clone the theme and looked around.
> Being frank I am new to drupal so I am getting familiar with that these
> days.

You may find the book "Pro Drupal Development" (on Apress) useful -- I
hear that's one of the best and most recommended books.

> More than theming I am interested in Insight development so I read the wiki.
>
> So I have read on Calendar[1] and Micro blogging[2] developments. I would
> like to work on the micro bloging[2] feature.
> I hope I can be more familiar with drupal with this feature development.
> Therefore I ll keep in touch with this feature from the begging of the
> outlining process.
> First of all my focus is to getting familiar with the insight.

Following that, I would recommend you do a sandbox installation on
your own system to you can experiment and learn more easily.  The
instructions are linked on the Insight wiki page as well.