LXDE 15 Battery monitoring for Toshiba netbook

pc.support pc.support at wanadoo.es
Wed Jun 15 22:15:58 UTC 2011

No it is not running after start up of the system.
I hvae to run it by hand every time. This is a bit unconfortabel.
Is there not a better way??

regards

norbert

I have to start the xfce4  over the run button. then choose the program
and configurate it for always show the system tray icon.

Now I hope it works again after the next start up.

best wishes

norbert