LightDM

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 11:16:48 UTC 2012

Am Montag, den 22.10.2012, 19:35 -0500 schrieb Ranjan Maitra:

> Perhaps. But as others have also indicated, changing the DM seems to
> have worked. It worked for me (by replacing LXDM with SLiM), and it
> appears to have worked for a few others (who replaced LXDM with
> LightDM).
>
> > Can you please follow the instructions from the first comment of the bug
> > report and post your findings in bugzilla?
>
> I can tell you what happened when I tried, which is the same as
> before:
>
> in terminal:
>
> % ssh-add
>
> Could not open connection to user agent
>
> So used:
>
> % ssh-agent bash
> % ssh-add
>
> which gives me ssh passphrases valid only for that window (tab).
>
> Not sure what more info you would like?

I think I already told you. I want somebody to test the "How to
reproduce" steps from the bug report with all three login managers, and
the findings documented in the bug report. Debugging helps me to
determine the source of the problem but a mailing list is not the right
place for debugging.

Thanks in advance,
Christoph