[fedora-my] Fedora Support Directory

Johann Amin johann at akiss.com.my
Thu Sep 18 08:50:10 UTC 2008

Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan wrote:
> OSCC have an e-marketplace list.
Thanks for your lightning fast response. How come I've never heard
anyone mention of this website before. Has it been around long?

> You can look for support there.
More likely the prospects that I see will want to look for support there.

> http://knowledge.oscc.org.my/e-marketplace
While many a vendor is listed in the site above, it may not be obvious
for the non initiated to look for help.