[fedora-my] Fwd: [osa-cyber] MyGOSSCON 2008 Malaysian Government Open Source Software Conference

Izhar Firdaus kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 03:18:35 UTC 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: linuxmalaysia <linuxmalaysia at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 11:16 AM
Subject: [osa-cyber] MyGOSSCON 2008 Malaysian Government Open Source
Software Conference
To: Open Source Alliance Cyberjaya <osa-cyber at googlegroups.com>

MyGOSSCON 2008 Malaysian Government Open Source Software Conference

5 - 6 November 2008, Putrajaya, Malaysia

The Malaysian Government Open Source Software Conference (MyGOSSCON)
is an event held to support the Phase II - Accelerated Adoption. In
line with the Phase II targets, the theme for year 2008 is Accelerated
OSS Adoption For Innovative Public Service Delivery.

The Open Source Competency Centre (OSCC) MAMPU http://www.oscc.org.my/
has successfully completed Phase I of the Malaysian Public Sector OSS
Master Plan Programme, which focussed on Laying the Foundation and
Early Adoption stages. The programme is currently in Phase II -
Accelerated Adoption stage, which targets to further accelerate OSS
adoption in Public Sector.

MyGOSSCON 2008
http://mygosscon.oscc.org.my/

Contact information

Malaysian Public Sector Open Source Competency Centre (OSCC) MAMPU
3rd Floor, Apt E302 - E304
Lot 12076, Persiaran APEC
Enterprise Building 3
63000 Cyberjaya
Selangor, Malaysia

Telephone:
+603 83191200 (General Line)
+603 83191201 (Helpdesk Line)

Fax:
+603 83193206

Email:
contact [at23] oscc.org.my

OSCC MAMPU Online Form
http://www.oscc.org.my/component/option,com_jambook/Itemid,49/

For Archive
http://oscc-mampu.blogspot.com/2008/09/mygosscon-2008.html

Related to OSCC MAMPU

Interview With MyMeeting Senior Developer
http://oscc-mampu.blogspot.com/2008/09/interview-with-mymeeting-senior.html

ODF Olympiad 2008 Malaysia
http://blog.harisfazillah.info/2008/09/odf-olympiad-2008-malaysia.html