[fedora-my] ATT: Possibility of FUDCon in Malaysia or Singapore

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 11:08:11 UTC 2011

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 7:03 PM, Mohd Fazli Azran <mfazliazran at gmail.com> wrote:
> That a good news for us if FUDcon can be done at Malaysia. We have 12 people
> as Ambassador Malaysia that might be can help to organize this. How about
> others? :)

yep there are 12 ambassadors, however not all are available, fewer who
have time to organize it and waayy fewer who have time to lead it.

Question now, anybody want to take the lead? .. I can help organize
and do random works, but I dont have the capacity to lead due to other
commitments.

You want to take it? :P