[fedora-my] ATT: Possibility of FUDCon in Malaysia or Singapore

Harisfazillah Jamel linuxmalaysia at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 11:58:50 UTC 2011

The team needs 5 core person so that the load can be distribute among them.

Team lead - The one thats make the final call. Decision still need to
be discussion among core. Sub team can be :-

Website and printing - One person need to lead technically and design

Sponsor - One thats good in talking... Need to go out and meet with the sponsors

Speakers - One need to manage them

Marketing - Getting the participants.

Infra and tech support - A lot of things can happen.

--
Malaysia Open Source Software Conference 2011
MOSC2011 http://fb.me/mosc2011

http://portal.mosc.my/

LinuxMalaysia Network
http://www.facebook.com/Bukan.Sekadar.Internet.Sahaja