[fedora-my] Meeting Minutes for Tuesday 10th April 2012 IRC Meeting

Maverick JS mavjs01 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 15:47:24 UTC 2012

Hey folks,

Thanks for attending tonight's IRC Meeting at #fedora-my. For those who
missed it, following is the summary;

Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-my/2012-04-10/fudcon_kl.2012-04-10-14.01.html
Log:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-my/2012-04-10/fudcon_kl.2012-04-10-14.01.log.html

==================
#fedora-my Meeting
==================

Meeting started by KageSenshi at 14:01:30 UTC. The full logs are
available at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-my/2012-04-10/fudcon_kl.2012-04-10-14.01.log.html
.

==================
#fedora-my Meeting
==================

Meeting started by KageSenshi at 14:01:30 UTC. The full logs are
available at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-my/2012-04-10/fudcon_kl.2012-04-10-14.01.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* roll call  (KageSenshi, 14:01:44)
  * LINK: agenda is here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:KualaLumpur_2012/Meeting:2012-04-10
    (KageSenshi, 14:02:46)

* Announcements  (KageSenshi, 14:03:43)
  * We will be meeting up at Ampang Park McDonalds tomorrow, at 11am
    (KageSenshi, 14:03:58)
  * meeting is for deciding on vendor for t-shirt, compare the materials
    and print  (KageSenshi, 14:04:35)
  * fudpub dinner will be buffet style - 2 dishes specifically for
    vegetarians (no eggs, onions, leeks, shallots, garlic), place, sri
    petaling  (KageSenshi, 14:13:21)
  * msian_tux_lover already have quotation and menu from the hotel
    (KageSenshi, 14:13:34)

* review of actions from last meeting  (KageSenshi, 14:22:47)
  * LINK:

https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=FUDCon:KualaLumpur_2012/Meeting:2012-04-03
    (KageSenshi, 14:22:57)

* Questions/Decisions  (KageSenshi, 14:25:01)
  * ACTION: MavJS will be buzzing gurdip for example invitation letter
    (KageSenshi, 14:25:58)
  * LINK:
    http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/collateral/stickers/speech-bubbles.png
    <<-- how about that?  (MavJS, 14:41:57)
  * LINK:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/44/University_of_Fukui_logo.png
    (meng, 14:43:58)
  * LINK:
    http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/artwork/stickers/kit/fedora_kit_a6.svg
    (KageSenshi, 14:44:04)
  * vertical banner sizes 2.5*6.7ft , 2*6ft  (KageSenshi, 14:50:31)
  * ACTION: KageSenshi to file design-team ticket for vertical banner
    and horizontal banner  (KageSenshi, 15:00:08)
  * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:Freedom1_2.png this is one
    (KageSenshi, 15:03:34)
  * LINK:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:Artwork_MarketingCollateral_artteamposter_thumb.png
    this one, the background can be reused  (KageSenshi, 15:04:25)
  * ACTION: jurank_dankkal and Dean to pick existing fedora vertical
    banner designs and remix for fudconkl banners  (KageSenshi,
    15:07:11)
  * .. it is _not_ necessary to create a new design, reuse/remix where
    possible  (KageSenshi, 15:07:56)
  * for totally new design, we need to send to design-team for review in
    case of its violating the guidelines  (KageSenshi, 15:08:38)

* new action items  (KageSenshi, 15:09:03)
  * HELP: need help in writing invitation letter for Chief of Minister
    Melaka ..  (KageSenshi, 15:09:43)
  * harish have sent out visa application invitation letters to all
    those who need it and have updated the spreadsheet .. emails sent to
    @fedoraproject.org addresses  (KageSenshi, 15:12:25)

* open floor  (KageSenshi, 15:16:24)
  * LINK: https://fudconkl.etherpad.mozilla.org/13 letter to Chief
    Minister Melaka ..  (KageSenshi, 15:21:57)

Meeting ended at 15:25:14 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* MavJS will be buzzing gurdip for example invitation letter
* KageSenshi to file design-team ticket for vertical banner and
  horizontal banner
* jurank_dankkal and Dean to pick existing fedora vertical banner
  designs and remix for fudconkl banners

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* Dean
  * jurank_dankkal and Dean to pick existing fedora vertical banner
    designs and remix for fudconkl banners
* jurank_dankkal
  * jurank_dankkal and Dean to pick existing fedora vertical banner
    designs and remix for fudconkl banners
* KageSenshi
  * KageSenshi to file design-team ticket for vertical banner and
    horizontal banner
* MavJS
  * MavJS will be buzzing gurdip for example invitation letter
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------