[fedora-my] Promo Team : Invitation e-card

Dean Nazmuddin dean at numoss.org
Tue Apr 10 19:20:40 UTC 2012

Here's the example of invitation card that can be distributed throughout
email. I think it can works as informal letter.

[image: Inline image 3]

*"Niche of Unified Members for Open Source Socialization"

Best Regards,

Mohamed Nazmuddin Mohamed Saupi

Executive Secretary
National University of Malaysia Open Source Society (NUMOSS 2011)
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
43600 Bangi, Selangor Darul Ehsan

M: (6)017 983 1806
W: http://numoss.org

This message is a PRIVATE communication. This message and all attachments
are a private communication sent by a representative of NUMOSS and may be
confidential or protected by privilege. If you are not the intended
distribution or use of the information contained in or attached to this
message is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender of the delivery
error by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.
Thank you.*