Hats!

Benjamin Lewis ben.lewis at benl.co.uk
Sat Jun 9 22:17:39 UTC 2007

Marek Mahut wrote:
> Karsten Wade wrote:
>>> This is why i said we maybe have to discuss this again.
>>
>> Sorry, why is that a reason to discuss this again?
>>
>>> Trust me, i have recent and respectfull sources who said they think
>>> like
>>> i do.
>>
>> I guess I'm a bit confused about the "not wearing a red fedora" rule for
>> Ambassadors.
>
> As for as I know, it's not only red hats but hats in general.
>
> "... that we not connect hats, red in color or otherwise ..."[1]
>

> [1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Conduct

This may actually pose a problem for me as I regularly (especially in
the rain) wear a black fedora, and a few people have asked me if the
fact I support Fedora is because of, or related to, this.

Not that I intentionally connect the two, but average folk still seem to
make that link...

--

Benjamin Lewis
Fedora Ambassador
ben.lewis at benl.co.uk

http://benl.co.uk./                                 PGP Key: 0x647E480C

"In cases of major discrepancy, it is always reality that got it wrong"
                                                        -- RFC 1118