CD/DVD Distributors

David Nalley david at gnsa.us
Sun Aug 31 13:43:51 UTC 2008

There should be a clear owner - perhaps FAmSCo (they are already
supposed to be the public face) or something similar - that makes
decisions about pulling people from the list. And $owner should be
identified on the page so people know who to complain to. If there
isn't a clear owner things are going to be escalated to you
continually.
But to more clearly answer the question - a listing should be removed
if it the "recommendation" (even though it isn't one) is causing
Fedora's reputation to be sullied, or Fedora users to experience
grief. Perhaps it can be rectified by a call from someone within the
Fedora project, perhaps not.