Upcoming Fedora 10 Release Has Style and Substance

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Nov 7 18:32:12 UTC 2008

Hi,

http://ostatic.com/176574-blog/upcoming-fedora-10-release-has-style-and-substance

"This is where I admit I've been remiss. Taste aversion is a funny
thing, and a few previous experiences with Fedora left a funny taste in
my mouth. I have not seriously sat and looked at a Fedora release since
FC2. As Fedora's new release started to take shape, I was hearing a lot
of positive things -- comments about how good it looked, and how fast
and solid it was. It seemed the right time to overcome the mental block
I'd developed, and see what the fuss was about."

"I can't tell you if Fedora 10 is a vast improvement over the previous
release. I can say that my taste aversion is officially cured, and the
upcoming release is impressive from nearly any angle."

Rahul