Marketing SOPs

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Tue Dec 15 18:33:32 UTC 2009

On 12/15/2009 01:24 PM, Mel Chua wrote:
> One of the projects we have between now and Alpha is to document how to
> create each of our primary release deliverables in the form of a SOP[0].

This was inspired by the Infrastructure Team SOPs, so I've also shared
back with them what we've done:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-infrastructure-list/2009-December/msg00058.html

Different teams within Fedora have different practices and ways of doing
things, and if we see an idea that we like - no matter where it's from -
then we should try to adopt it, and share our results "back upstream."
;) Another good example of this is our Trac queue, which we didn't have
until midway through the F12 release cycle - it was inspired by seeing
how the Design Team kept track of work requests using their queue.

--Mel