Status of the picture book

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Mon Feb 23 14:52:47 UTC 2009

On Fri, 20 Feb 2009, Ian Weller wrote:

> 3) I have no clue how we're getting initial funding. I made some
>   original contacts with gregdek and spevack but I'm so confused about
>   it. Somebody who knows what they're talking about with relation to
>   this (community architecture, etc) please reply to this message or to
>   me personally.

CommArch is happy to provide the initial funding.  I think the first
estimate was under $3k, if I remember correctly?  I'm trying to finalize
my team's Q1 budget in the next week, and I'd like to earmark funds for
the picture book in that budget allocation.  If there's an updated
estimate, please let me know.

> 7) Are there any currently unanswered questions people have?

More thoughts later -- I have a meeting in a few minutes.

--Max