Twitter account

Paul Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 15:24:16 UTC 2009

That's fine Kam, thank you very much!

Matias, I would love to get some shared responsibility over the
account for people like you working with the Fedora Marketing team, so
that we can do a great job of publicizing all of the things going on
in Fedora over each release cycle, as well as events, new team
projects, and the news items we expect to be arriving through our new
Fedora Insight system when that arrives in 2010.  Please get back to
me when you get a chance.

Paul W. Frields
Fedora Project Leader