Fedora 12 Talking Points

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 17:57:07 UTC 2009

>> Is Moblin worth adding to it?
>
>I would say yes I did a 'spin' and installed it on my ASUS EEE it run
>great still has some needed things but runs great and have had 2 other
>people intrested enough in wanting to know how
>to try it on there laptops..
>
>might want it to be a anounce for in f12 for testing out the desktop;
>and comments wish list etc.. but a 'spin' for f13 ..

I missed the cut off for an official spin for F-12 because I wasn't
aware the cut off was the alpha release. So for F-12 I'm planning a
remix or what ever its called LiveCD. I should have a beta one up very
shortly after the official F-12 beta. I've been testing the first
couple of cuts on various hardware over the last week or so.

Peter