A group/workflow for regularly poking the magazine contacts and writers.

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 19:14:14 UTC 2009

Hi,

This came out accidentally during this FAmSCo meet.

We have a lot of contacts in different linux mags
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_press_publications

Can we act as a liaison between the mags and interested in-house
writers so that we can promote fedora better?

For example, we have a list of topics here
http://www.linuxjournal.com/xstatic/author/topicsdue

So if we publish one or two articles on each relevant topic (relating
fedora with it) and if we repeat it for most of the mags, we will have
a lot of articles in no time.

The basic idea is to poke the contacts about what they need and poke
the writers to write on it keeping a focus on promoting fedora.

What's say?

Thanks.
--
Regards,