Gerold (EMEA) and other Ambassadors - Elevator speech/pitch

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Thu Apr 8 19:59:18 UTC 2010

Am 08.04.2010 22:50, schrieb Nelson Marques:
>  Dear Ambassadors,

Thats right Marketing people are also Fedoraproject Ambassadors. Thanks.
>  For reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elevator_speech
>
>  If you believe that Ambassadors could use a small flyer (front/back
> pages, 1 sheet, unknown format, maybe A4 foldable in 2 or 3?) for mass
> deployment on field in events with a short objective message ("elevator
> speech").
>
>  I'm making myself available to develop such for you if you can provide
> some feedback based on your experiences with your local audiences. If
> the Ambassadors want to set a meeting in IRC for discussing this and how
> it could help you, please feel free to use this thread for such.

We have something for that prepared already and it can be found at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_Fedora_flyer .
If you like you can look over it and make e.g. an updated version or a
special one for F13.

It also depends on the event and the visitors if such flyers are usable.
In most cases it is good to have a bunch of those in the eventbox.

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer at fedoraproject.org

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6  3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0