One page release notes sprint?

Matthew Jadud mjadud at allegheny.edu
Mon Apr 12 15:30:15 UTC 2010

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 09:09, Mel Chua <mel at redhat.com> wrote:
> The way I see this working is that the Allegheny students will largely be
> writing the one page release notes deliverable, and the non-Allegheny Fedora
> folks will be answering questions and throwing notes on *how* to make one
> page release notes into

However it works out, I think the important thing is for the Allegheny
team to be *engaging*. We're not grading the deliverable itself, so
there's no concern about how the collaboration happens. That is, if
you're diving in and helping write these deliverables, that's awesome.

I will try and make the sprint as well (or perhaps Darren can), but
make no promises.

> PS: Future emails about this will go only to the Marketing list, so if
> you're not on the list already, please join; the page to do so is at
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/marketing, and you can ask
> your professors in class tomorrow if you need help doing that.

I just joined. It took 30 seconds.

Thanks again to fedora-mktg!

Cheers,
Matt