[in the news] Register: Fedora tempts fate with Apollo 13 beta

Nelson Marques 07721 at ipam.pt
Wed Apr 14 19:36:16 UTC 2010

Well, I haven't tried to bash anyone down, but The Register had some
strange news published in the past that later would be found
"misleading".

It's always nice to have press cover, personally I always believe that
it doesn't matter if they speak good or bad, the important is they
actually speak (at least means we're worth their time).

Anyway it's a good thing.

nelson