[in the news] Register: Fedora tempts fate with Apollo 13 beta

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 15:29:38 UTC 2010

Nelson and I talked on the list -- it's possible that I was confused
by his wording as a ESL speaker talking to a native English speaker.
If that happened, I worry it might have happened to others -- Joe for
instance (not to call him out unnecessarily).

So Nelson, if I misunderstood your point, I apologize!  Hopefully my
points about maintaining a positive tone on the list, and also being
constructive in our responses to media reports, were still accurate
and useful.

Paul