One Page Release Notes - Draft in Progress

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Thu Apr 22 07:13:49 UTC 2010

Great suggestions - thanks, Adrienne! (Wow, we don't explain Linux at
all... you're right. Let's fix that.)

Let's sprint on this again during class time tomorrow (11am-12:15pm EST)
in #fedora-mktg - incorporate these comments, and finish the content
(get it to the point where we'd be happy to release it, though minor
tweaks may still continue).

Find me on IRC (mchua) when class starts, and we'll put up an etherpad
and throw the URL out to the marketing mailing list so others can join.

--Mel