GNOME Journal Article - Info Request

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Fri Apr 30 17:13:01 UTC 2010

Hy,
>  Besides being published on the GNOME Journal, I would like also to make
> it available on our wiki. I assume the licensing is compatible.

Thats a good idea. As far as I could see this at
http://www.gnomejournal.org/ at the bottom all content seem to be
"Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License."
This seem to be a CC-License, but I definitly would ask you to make that
point clear and what are the differences between "Creative Commons
Attribution-Share Alike 3.0" and "Creative Commons Attribution-Share
Alike 3.0 United States License".

That would be an advise to all Contributors who wants to write an
article on some kind of publication outside the Fedoraproject (e.g.
magazines, local press, weblogs, e-magazines, etc.) to check BEFORE the
publication under which license this is. Some magazines have exclusive
rights for their prints as a standard licence and you have to ask for
other usages outside.
>  I would also like to know from you, marketing people, how we should
> represent our bonds with GNOME and GNOME Foundation.

GNOME is the Standard Desktop in the Standard Live CD and Install DVD,
so ...

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer at fedoraproject.org

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6  3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0