release slogan call to action and final selection - question?

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 04:41:09 UTC 2010

Looking at the SOP for the release slogan today - the call to action /
email template says that after next week's marketing meeting, which is
when we will go through and prune the list, there will be another
meeting / discussion with FPL, Máirín, and the marketing team lead to
"take the input and select the final slogan on _______." (See
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Release_slogan_SOP for more info.)

Mo, Jared - do you have a date / time that seems reasonable to get
together to discuss this? I think we could probably do this within a
day or less of the slogan selection / pruning meeting, which is next
Tuesday. Would next Wednesday work for a final announcement? We can
poke through the final selections Wednesday morning, if we're all
available.

-Robyn