Joe Falconite

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Thu Feb 4 22:38:09 UTC 2010

 > As I stated before I
> deal with clients on a day to day basis that are frustrated with that
> other OS and have no clue that there is an alternative. This puts me in
> a great position to spread the word.
>
> I look forward to getting involved and getting to know each of you.
> If there is something else you would like to know about me, please do
> not hesitate to ask.

Hello, Joe! Sorry about the belated email welcome, but I believe you've
already met a fair number of people on IRC since the day you joined. :)
Welcome!

I'll probably be tapping you on IRC to take a look at some stuff
tomorrow - I could use some fresh eyes to critique the Marketing
deliverable SOPs I'm supposed to be writing (mm, action items), and your
daily exposure to potential new users would bring a perspective to our
deliverable-making adventures that we greatly need.

--Mel