Survey Software

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 03:58:36 UTC 2010

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 3:26 PM, Robyn Bergeron
<robyn.bergeron at gmail.com> wrote:

> It is pretty confusing.  :) Particularly when it comes to nested
> questions.  I think it will work, though.

Robyn,

I made a test survey. I fund confusing establishing condicional questions.
Quite easy you can erase a question that you have been half writing.
I got problems for testing my survey for a second time, after
correcting a minor thing. I only got the second page of the test.
I get a stall in my testing as I was no able to activate the survey. I only got
[ Error processing survey: Survey is not active. ]
I am eager to share the survey with some friends to get feedback from
the "taking-the-survey" part.

If I can something else with this survey tool let me know.

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217