Fedora Marketing weekly meeting, Tuesday 20:00UTC #fedora-meeting-1

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 22:01:12 UTC 2010

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 3:42 PM, Nelson Marques <07721 at ipam.pt> wrote:

> On Mon, 2010-02-22 at 01:25 -0800, Mel Chua wrote:
>> Details and agenda at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_meetings.
>>
>> See you folks there!
>>
>> --Mel
>

>  Mel,
>
>  I can't attend to this specific meeting as I have a paper to defend for
> my degree tomorrow.

As I told last meeting I will not attend. I did not travel Sunday as
expected, but will travel tomorrow.
By the time of the meeting I estimate that I will be sailing downriver
in a crowded boat across a rain forest reserve. Nothing to do with
Fedora. I will be out of reach until Friday.

By the time of next week meeting I estimate I will be just arriving to
Denmark, hopefully already checked in at the hotel. I will be
attending to open source days on March 5th and 6th.

I really hope between those travels I can manage to keep up with the
marketing beat for the Fedora Weekly News, as I just delivery my first
beat this weekend.

Best regards.

--
Neville