Talking points: for the next round

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Wed Feb 24 19:30:18 UTC 2010

A side note for next round, now listed at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Talk:Marketing. If we don't catch it on
the final run of the SOP, we'll catch it during our F13 "how did it go?"
review some months from now, after release.

19:22 < mchua> kashyapc: out of curiosity - what would have made the
deadline easier to know about / keep track of / etc?
19:22 < mchua> I get the feeling we may have unintentionally blindsided
developers despite trying hard not to.
19:24 < kashyapc> mchua,  one reason, me not being more lazy :)
seriously, I feel  you folks  have done a good job.
19:25 < kashyapc> mchua, I was the only guy trying to keep track of it.
(as  other folks were neck deep in more pressing issues)
19:27 < kashyapc> mchua, one thing I can think of - may be a small Note
about this at the end of the main FeatureList page ?
19:30 < kashyapc> mchua, thanks for the info, btw.
19:33 < mchua> kashyapc: Oh, that's a good idea - we should be clearer
about how this ties into the feature cycle.