ESOMAR Code

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Sat Feb 27 09:37:52 UTC 2010

> By the way, a suggestion, can we place a small request to our artists
> for a Fedora Marketing Group logo? Do we need permission from sponsors
> or anyone else on the organization?

We've got one, actually - it's in the banner at the top of
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing, and Tatica made it (originally
made for http://proyectofedora.org/wiki/Mercadeo and then translated).
https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/110 tells some of the story.

If we need it remixed/modified/etc, you could always reopen the ticket
or create a new one (https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/newticket) and
then try to persuade a Designer to take it. ;)

As for permission, I believe that only comes into play if we're using
the Fedora logo in the Marketing Team logo (which we probably don't want
to do, but I could be wrong here). https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo
has logo usage details.

--Mel