Marketing FAD budget update

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Thu Jan 14 06:42:30 UTC 2010

Robyn, Ryan, and Neville all had their travel funding approved - see
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_FAD_2010#Flights for details.

Right now, everyone's who submitted a budget request has been funded (we
had good applications ;). We've got about enough funding for one more
hotel room, in case two more people want to drive in (or otherwise get
themselves to Raleigh) from out of town.

This is awesome - we've got NA, EMEA, and LATAM represented both
in-person and remotely (let's see if we can get APAC in remotely).

--Mel