Marketing FAD

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Thu Jan 21 01:10:35 UTC 2010

On 01/20/2010 04:56 PM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 02:58:09PM -0500, Susan Lauber wrote:
>>     Hi I'm Susan and I have been lurking here for a while - mainly as a Docs
>>     person to help with release announcements and notes but some of you may
>>     remember me answering wiki gardening questions.
>>
>>     I am local to Raleigh (about 45 miles from RH) so I am thinking about
>>     attending at least part of the Marketing FAD.
>>
>>     I am an Ambassador so I should be able to contribute to event ideas and as
>>     I already mentioned, I am a member of the Docs team so I am also
>>     interested in the progress of Zikula.  Really though, I just want to meet
>>     people and socialize :)
>>
>>     Unfortunately once I had added my name to the wiki as tenative and Mel
>>     started prodding, I realized that I might be in Boston that weekend.  Too
>>     soon to tell at the moment.
>
> You're essentially a no-cost attendee, so if you're free, Susan, I
> know everyone would love to meet you and work with you.  I was
> fortunate to have met Susan at a previous Boston FUDCon event.  She's
> a great team player and would definitely be able to contribute.

Absolutely - Susan, if you're in town, we'd be delighted to have you.
Advance notice would be great so we can plan as best we can, but
swinging by at the last minute would also be a wonderful surprise.

We'll also be on IRC throughout the entire FAD, so even if you end up in
Boston, feel free to pop in online and say hello that way - details on
remote participation will be going out over this list once the date gets
closer.

--Mel