Self-Introduction: Heherson Pagcaliwagan

Heherson Pagcaliwagan herson at azneita.org
Thu Jan 21 05:04:59 UTC 2010

For a long time I have been subscribed to this list and I just
recently decided to formally chip in to Marketing. Please take care of
me. :)

I'm from Quezon City, Philippines, a Filipino Ambassador, Bugzapper
and FreeMedia team member. I'm a sysad by profession though I'm public
administrator by training. I'm interested in technology, business and
education.

My Marketing background involves marketing for previous student
organizations, internship at the Philippine Board of Investments (for
EMEA), and helping out on our annual Software Freedom Day
celebrations.

Some other things about me: I'm a passable writer, relatively good
speaker (in small groups) and very good in meetings (especially if
snacks are available). I'm now almost two years with Fedora Project
and I still feel I'm a newbie. :)

--
Heherson Pagcaliwagan
http://project.azneita.org