Event: Marketing FAD 2010

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Sat Jan 23 04:23:42 UTC 2010

On 01/22/2010 04:04 PM, bhutto aamir wrote:

> *i am onto FAD 2010*
> Will join the event remotely, hope there’s a  live broadcast.
>
> Aamir A Bhutto

Great - looking forward to having you, Aamir!

We should figure out remote participation. Here's what I'm thinking.

Primary:

* IRC: #fedora-mktg or #fedora-fad (we need to pick one - thoughts?)
will be zodbot-logged. During times when the FAD in Raleigh is active,
there'll be a designated person in Raleigh serving as a Raleigh <--> IRC
proxy, and we'll pass the role around and leave messages when we're
taking breaks or when we're sleeping for the night.

Secondary:

* Wiki: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_FAD_2010 should be kept
up-to-date during the event.
* List: Major announcements, and a daily update, will be sent to the
marketing mailing list.

Other available tools - any usage of these things (or other tools that
aren't the three above) will be coordinated over IRC, with how-to-join
info also sent to the mailing list:

* Gobby
* Fedora Talk
* Others?

Thoughts? How have prior FADs done this?

--Mel