FAD schedule and to-do prep list: put it here!

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Sun Jan 24 19:52:06 UTC 2010

Mel Chua schrieb:
> On 01/23/2010 11:04 PM, Neville A. Cross wrote:
>  > I just added a second proposal for day 1.
>  > I also add another entry for business, something related to Fedora
>  > News distribution network.
>
> Ooh - this seems to me like it would fit best into the PR day, if we can
> find a way to squeeze it in. It's something we should certainly
> incorporate into F13-F14-(and-beyond!) planning... maybe we should have
> someone explain it during the 10-11am "what have we done so far in PR?"
> overview section, and make sure it's incorporated into the rest of the
> day's sessions?

At this point I have the feeling that we have more ideas what we want to
do then time to spend on. maybe there should be a priority list:
- what should we discuss at the FAD, have deliverables and made it ready
@home
- what do we have readymade at the FAD itself

I have some doubts from previous Ambassador FAD  I was on that we would
make all the things we want at that  FAD ready...

>  > I will take with me my Digital SLR camera with a portrait lens. I
>  > think it can help for photo shooting. I usually avoid taking portraits
>  > as I feel I do better with landscapes, but I will do my best.
>
> Yay, photos! I think this will be an extraordinarily well-documented
> FAD. :D (I plan on writing copiously about it in realtime, as is my habit.)

We have at least 2-3 DSLRs at the scene. maybe we can think of "what we
want to photograph?" as to speak do we have some ideas for the posing.
Max, Paul: do you have some old Fedora Swag (F1-F12 CD's, T-Shirts,
stickers, bags, cloths, mugs, caps, etc.), some "historic" gear that we
can put in the right ligts? some Stils of Fedora might be a good idea.
Also if someone have some ideas for posing as a fedora enthusiast in
front of the cam can put in the ideas and we make that real.
> On 01/24/2010 02:24 AM, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
>
>> I've also added a section to the Pre-FAD activities on "what software
>> do we need to have" - for things like Brand Book Building, any audio /
>> video / photo editing tools, etc.  If anyone know what these are -
>> please let us know. It would be great to show up with all necessary
>> tools ready to go, rather than spend a morning downloading and
>> installing :)
>>

> I filled in a bit of those lists (I can probably take care of the
> logistics stuff with Max - booking a room, setting up a conference call
> line, etc - while I'm in Raleigh this week) and asked the Design Team if
> it could help us figure out what software we need for the brand book:
> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/design-team/2010-January/001740.html

I think most of that stuff can be done afterwards, but it will be good
to have it right at the FAD.

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer at fedoraproject.org

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6  3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0