Marketing FAD housing booked, budget closed

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Sun Jan 24 23:16:20 UTC 2010

For those attending the FAD who do not normally reside in Raleigh: See
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_FAD_2010#Housing.

We will be staying at:

Best Western Cary Inn And Extended Stay
1722 Walnut Street
Cary, NC 27511 US

It's a pretty comfy-looking place; I just checked out the rooms and am
now sitting in the lobby right now trying to recognize the classical
music they have piping in over the floral-patterned stuffed armchairs.
They have breakfast, wifi, fitness center, yada yada yada... and it's 5
miles from the Red Hat office, which makes our commute absolutely lovely.

Four nonsmoking double rooms have been booked, see roommate pairings
below. The room was booked under the name of the roommate I thought was
likely to arrive first.

In other news...

$1622.54 planefare
$1270.32 housing
$118.00 other
$3010.86 total out of ~$3k budget

...we are now done with budget. YAY! (Well, I get to file receipts, and
Max gets to approve them, but y'all are set.)

--Mel