Marketing FAD agenda - part-timers, let us know when you'll be coming!

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Wed Jan 27 15:04:56 UTC 2010

Hullo! You're getting this email because you're either (or both):

1. on the Fedora Marketing mailing list
2. listed as a local Raleigh denizen joining us for the FAD at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_FAD_2010#Attendees

We finalized the FAD schedule yesterday, so locals can now take a look
and see when they'd like to drop by (you're welcome, of course, to stay
for the entire thing, or as much of it as you'd like - Max is doing it.
;) https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_FAD_2010#Agenda

Saturday:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_FAD_2010#Day_1_.28Saturday.2C_March_13.29

Sunday:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_FAD_2010#Day_2_.28Sunday.2C_March_14.29

Monday:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_FAD_2010#Day_3_.28Monday.2C_March_15.29

Tuesday:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_FAD_2010#Day_4_.28Tuesday.2C_March_16.29

If you haven't already introduced yourselves to the Fedora Marketing
list, so the other folks coming to the FAD will know who you are, please
take a moment and email marketing at lists.fedoraproject.org (cc'd on this
email, so reply-all will work) with a few lines about yourself and what
you're interested in doing this weekend, what you'll be bringing to the
table, and when we might expect you to drop by (so we don't, say, eat
all the pizza before you get here. ;)

Our mailing list is here
(https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/marketing) and the
sorts of things we usually put in our introductions are here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Introduce_yourself_to_the_marketing_group

If you'd like to join the Fedora Marketing team (recommended, to get a
sense of the rhythm you'll be tapping into at the FAD), the only other
thing you need to do after sending your introduction email is creating a
FAS (Fedora) account. This will also give you wiki editing privs, which
will come in handy during the FAD. Instructions are here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Joining_the_Fedora_marketing_project#Getting_Started

I do believe that's all - please ask if you have any questions, and
forward to any other local folks you think might be interested in
joining us!

--Mel