MMM. Fedora Marketing Meeting Minutes - 2010/06/08. Delicious!

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Wed Jun 9 01:13:31 UTC 2010

Sorry I missed the meeting - was stuck in traffic on the way back from
http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/POSSE_Worcester_State, alas. My
update:

1. Press Kits have been getting some *incredible* love from the Design
Team, and a much better-looking version is in the works thanks to Jef
(cc'd, thanks Jef!) who's a new Design Team member.
https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/ticket/104#comment:7 has the
full update.

2. I am totally up for Brand Book FAD minionhood. It would be great to
attend a FAD I'm not organizing, for once!

3. A huge +1 THANK YOU to everyone who's working on the social media
front - this is awesome progress. I hope some of the Allegheny students
working on this earlier are still watching. ;)

--Mel